Recipe submitted by: The Clever Cook
Crunchy, fresh, tasty and easy to prepare. Coleslaw can accompany so many entrées.
- 4 radishes
- ⅓ green cabbage
- ⅓ red cabbage (optional)
- 3 carrots
- Using a mandolin slice cabbage thin.
- Using mandolin shred carrots and radishes into thin strips.
- Mix cabbage, radishes and carrots in a large bowl
- In a separate bowl prepare dressing. Stir all dressing ingredients together and pour dressing over coleslaw mixture.
- Mix salad well
- Chill salad overnight or at least 4 hours before serving.
Coleslaw is a salad that gets better overtime. It can sit in the fridge for a few days so it is a great salad to consider when you have a large crowd and need to do some prep work ahead of time.