Roasted Garlic & Cauliflower Soup Recipe - Vegan, Non-Dairy, Nut-Free, Gluten-Free
This soup is loaded with lots of cauliflower and garlic for their health benefits. Cauliflower is a member of the cancer fighting cruciferous family of vegetables. Cauliflower is known to contain an impressive amount of vitamins while supporting healthy digestion.
- 1 head cauliflower chopped into large florets
- 1 head garlic
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil divided
- 3 carrots peeled and cut in large chunks
- 2 stalk celery diced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 3 teaspoon Chalice Spice Vegetable Broth Mix
- 4 tbsp Chalice Spice Creamy Vegetable Broth Mix
- 5 cups water
- Parsley for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Add 5 cups of water, and bring to a boil.
Roasted garlic is much easier to digest than raw garlic. You will also find that roasted garlic will not be as prominent on your breath so don't hesitate to make this soup on date night.